Each tablet contains 0.3g of aspirin as the main ingredient. The auxiliary material is starch.
This product is a white tablet.
This product is anantipyreticand analgesic over-the-counter drug.
Oral. Children aged 6 ~ 12 years, 0.5 tablets at a time; Children and adults over 12 years old, 1 tablet at a time; If you have persistent fever or pain, you can take the medicine once every 4~6 hours, and no more than 4 times in 24 hours.
As a generic drug supplier in China, Feiyue Pharmaceutical can provide finished drugs such as Aspirin Tablets
FEIYUE recruits agents worldwide, we can provide complete registration documents.
1. The common gastrointestinal reactions are nausea, vomiting, epigastric discomfort or pain.
2. Rarely seen or rare are (1) gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcer, showing bloody or tarry stools, severe stomach pain or vomiting of bloody or coffee-like substances, which are more common in patients taking large doses of medicine. (2) Bronchospasm allergic reaction, manifested as dyspnea or asthma. (3) Skin allergic reaction, manifested as rash, urticaria, skin itching, etc. (4) Hematuria, vertigo and liver damage.
1. Pregnant and lactating women are forbidden.
2. Asthma, nasal polyp syndrome, allergy to aspirin and other antipyretic analgesics are prohibited.
3. Patients with hemophilia or thrombocytopenia or ulcer disease in active period are forbidden.
matters need attention
This product is a symptomatic treatment drug, which can be used for relieving fever for no more than 3 days and relieving pain for no more than 5 days. Please consult a doctor or pharmacist if the symptoms are not relieved. 2. You can’t take other drugs containing antipyretic and analgesic drugs at the same time (such as some compound anti-cold drugs). 3. Elderly and infirm patients should be used under the guidance of doctors. 4. Do not drink alcohol or alcoholic beverages while taking this product. 5. Use it with caution in patients with gout, hypofunction of liver and kidney, cardiac insufficiency, nosebleed, menorrhagia and history of hemolytic anemia. 6. Children with fever and dehydration should use it with caution. 7. In case of overdose or serious adverse reactions, you should seek medical attention immediately. 8. Those who are allergic to this product are forbidden, and those who are allergic to it should be used with caution. 9. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties change. 10. Please keep this product out of the reach of children. 1. Children must be used under adult supervision. 12. If you are using other drugs, please consult a doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
1. It should not be used with similar preparations containing this product and other antipyretic and analgesic drugs.
2. This product should not be used with anticoagulant drugs (such as dicoumarin and heparin) and thrombolytic drugs (streptokinase).
3. Antacids, such as sodium bicarbonate, can increase the excretion of this product in urine and decrease the blood concentration, so it should not be used together.
4. This product is used together with glucocorticoid (such as dexamethasone, etc.), which can increase gastrointestinal adverse reactions.
5. This product can strengthen the effect of oral hypoglycemic agents and methotrexate, and should not be used together.
6. If you are taking other medicines, please consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
This product inhibits prostaglandin synthesis, and has antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Seal and store in a cool and dry place.