Main ingredients:cefonicid sodium.
Its chemical name: (6R, 7R)-7-[(R)- α- hydroxyphenylacetyl ]-3-[[[1- (sulfomethyl) -1H- tetrazol -5-yl] thio] methyl]-8oxo -5- thio -1- azabicyclo [4,2,2]
Its structural formula is:
The molecular formula: C18H16N6Na2O8S3
Molecular weight: 586.53
This product is white or nearly white powder or crystalline powder, odorless.
This product is a β -lactam antibiotic and cephalosporin. It is suitable for infections caused by the following sensitive bacteria: lower respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, sepsis, skin and soft tissue infection, bone and joint infection. It can also be used for surgical prevention of infection. Single dose injection of 1g cefixime before surgery can reduce the incidence of postoperative infection caused by contamination or potential contamination during surgery. The use of cefixime (after cutting the umbilical cord) in caesarean section can reduce the incidence of some postoperative infections.
As a generic drug supplier in China, Feiyue Pharmaceutical can provide finished drugs such as Cefonicid Sodium for Injection
Packaging: 10ml tubular vial with filp-off, 1's/box, 10's/box, 50's/box
FEIYUE recruits agents worldwide, we can provide complete registration documents.
1. The dosage and course of treatment are determined according to the severity of infection, the patient's body condition and the sensitivity of bacteria. Cefoenicia has a long half-life, and 1g of Cefoenicia can last for 24 hours to achieve therapeutic effect on sensitive bacteria. Usually the adult dose is 1g every 24 hours, which can be used for intramuscular injection, intravenous injection and intravenous drip. In some cases, it can reach 2g. As follows:
(1) Patients with normal renal function: generally, the daily dose for adults with mild to moderate infection is 1g, once every 24 hours; In severe or life-threatening infections, it can be administered 2g daily once every 24 hours.
(2) Urinary tract infection without complications: 0.5g daily, once every 24 hours.
(3) Surgery to prevent infection: 1g is given in a single dose one hour before surgery, and it is not necessary to use it again during and after surgery. If necessary, such as arthroplasty or thoracotomy, the drug can be administered repeatedly for 2 days; Before laparotomy, this product should be given after umbilical ligation. The course of treatment depends on different conditions. For patients with renal dysfunction, the dosage of this product must be adjusted strictly according to the degree of renal dysfunction.
2. After dialysis, the patient does not need additional dose.
3. During intramuscular injection, in order to prevent pain, this product can be fully dissolved in 1% lidocaine hydrochloride solution, and injected in the larger muscle area to prevent it from straying into blood vessels. If the dose needs to reach 2g, it should be injected in two parts. Intravenous injection time should be greater than 3-5 minutes.
4. Intravenous drip: fully dissolve cefonicid sodium in 50-100ml of any of the following solutions: 0.9% sodium chloride injection and 5% glucose injection.
5. Cefoenice is unstable in solution, so it should be used immediately after preparation, and its clarity should be checked before use. If the particles in the prepared solution are obvious, it should be discarded and not used.
matters need attention
1. Patients who are allergic to penicillin may also be allergic to this product, so those who have a history of penicillin allergy or other allergies should use it with caution. Those who are allergic to anesthetics are forbidden to use lidocaine as solvent.
2. This product can cause intestinal disorder at the beginning and during the treatment, and seriously lead to pseudomembranous enteritis. Be alert when diarrhea occurs. Once it appears, it can be stopped lightly, and patients with moderate and severe symptoms should be treated with electrolyte supplement, protein and appropriate antibiotics (such as vancomycin).
3. Severe patients must always pay attention to the renal function when taking large doses or taking aminoglycoside antibiotics. Patients with kidney or liver damage should be more careful when using this medicine.
4. Long-term use of any broad-spectrum antibiotics may lead to the overgrowth of other non-sensitive bacteria, and the occurrence of double infection should be observed.
Medication for pregnant and lactating women:
Studies on reproductive toxicity in mice, rats and rabbits showed that the dosage reached 40 times of the human dosage, and no reproductive toxicity or embryo toxicity was found. As there is no sufficient and strict research data on pregnant women, animal tests can't completely predict people's condition, so pregnant women can only use it when they really need it. In caesarean section, this product should be used after cutting the umbilical cord.
Cefoenice can be secreted in milk. Therefore, nursing women should use it with caution.
Medication for children:
It's not clear.
Medication for the elderly:
Elderly patients may be more sensitive to the effects of this drug, and the dosage should be reduced as appropriate. Patients with age-related renal damage should be more careful when using cefonicid.
Cefnixime is usually well tolerated, and the most common adverse reaction is pain during intramuscular injection.
Adverse reactions with an incidence of more than 1% include:
Injection site reaction: pain and discomfort, burning sensation and phlebitis at intravenous injection site;
Blood system: increased platelets and eosinophilia;
Abnormal liver function in laboratory: the increase of alkaline phosphatase, serum transaminase (ALT, AST), lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) and transglutaminase (GGTP);
Adverse reactions with an incidence of less than 1% include:
Allergic reaction: fever, rash, urticaria, itching, erythema, myalgia, allergy, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, etc.
Gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pseudomembranous colitis;
Blood system: leukopenia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, hemolytic anemia, Coombs test positive;
Renal toxicity: occasionally increased blood urea nitrogen and creatinine, interstitial nephritis, and few reports of acute renal failure;
Central nervous system: convulsion (in high dose or renal dysfunction), headache, mental tension;
Neuromusculoskeletal: joint pain;
Those allergic to cephalosporins are prohibited.