The main ingredient of this product is clarithromycin, whose chemical name is 6-O-methylerythromycin.
Molecular formula: C38H69NO13
Molecular weight: 747.96
This product is a capsule.
As a generic drug supplier in China, Feiyue Pharmaceutical can provide finished drugs such as Clarithromycin Capsules
Packaging: 100 capsules/box
FEIYUE recruits agents worldwide, we can provide complete registration documents.
It is suitable for the following infections caused by clarithromycin sensitive bacteria:
1. Nasopharyngeal infections: including tonsillitis, pharyngitis, and sinusitis;
2. Lower respiratory tract infections: acute bronchitis, acute episodes of chronic bronchitis, and pneumonia;
3. Skin and soft tissue infections: pustulosis, erysipelas, folliculitis, boils, and wound infections;
4. Acute otitis media, mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumonia, urethritis and cervicitis caused by chlamydia trachomatis, etc;
5. It is also used for Legionella infection, or in combination with other drugs for the treatment of Mycobacterium avium infection and Helicobacter pylori infection.
Usage and dosage
Take orally, a commonly used dose of 0.25 g (2 capsules) once every 12 hours;
For severe infections, 0.5 g (4 capsules) is given once every 12 hours.
Depending on the severity of the infection, it should be taken continuously for 6-14 days.
Oral, 7.5 mg/kg per body weight for children over 6 months, once every 12 hours. Or administered as follows:
Body weight 8-11 kg, 62.5 mg (1/2 capsule) once every 12 hours;
Body weight: 12-19 kg, 125 mg (1 capsule) once every 12 hours;
Body weight: 20-29 kg, 187.5 mg (1.5 capsules) once every 12 hours;
Body weight: 30-40kg, 250 mg (2 capsules) once every 12 hours;
Depending on the severity of the infection, it should be taken continuously for 5 to 1
This product can slightly increase the blood concentration of carbamazepine. When the two are used together, it is necessary to monitor the blood concentration of the latter.
1. The main symptoms are oral odor (3%), gastrointestinal reactions such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting (2% to 3%), headache (2%), and transient elevation of serum aminotransferase.
2. Allergic reactions may occur, ranging from drug eruptions and urticaria to allergies and Stevens Johnson's disease.
3. Occasionally seen pseudomembranous enteritis caused by hepatotoxicity and Clostridium difficile."There have been reports of transient central nervous system side effects, including anxiety, dizziness, insomnia, hallucinations, nightmares, or confusion, but the relationship between the cause and medication is still unclear.".
1. It is prohibited for those who are allergic to this product or macrolides.
2. Prohibited for pregnant women and lactating women.
3. It is prohibited for patients with severe liver function damage, water and electrolyte disorders, and those taking terfenadine treatment.
4. It is prohibited for patients with certain heart diseases (including arrhythmia, bradycardia, prolonged Q-T interval, ischemic heart disease, congestive heart failure, etc.).
1. This product can slightly increase the blood concentration of carbamazepine. When the two are used together, it is necessary to monitor the blood concentration of the latter.
2. This product has a slight impact on the metabolism of aminophylline and theophylline in vivo. Generally, it is not necessary to adjust the dosage of the latter, but when the dosage of aminophylline and theophylline is too large, it is necessary to monitor the blood concentration.
3. Similar to other macrolide antibiotics, this product can increase the serum concentration of drugs that need to be metabolized through the cytochrome P450 system (such as astemizole, warfarin, ergot alkaloids, triazolam, midazolam, cyclosporin, omeprazole, ranitidine, phenytoin, bromocriptine, alfentanil, hexobitol, propiramide, lovastatin, tacrolimus, etc.).
4. When used with HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors such as lovastatin and simvastatin, there have been few reports of rhabdomyolysis.
5. The combination of this product with cisapride and pimozide can increase the blood concentration of the latter, leading to prolonged Q-T interval, and heart rate abnormalities such as ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, and congestive heart failure. Combination with astemizole can lead to prolonged Q-T interval without any clinical symptoms.Macrolide antibiotics can alter the metabolism of terfenadine and increase its blood concentration, leading to arrhythmia such as ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, and congestive heart failure.
7. The combination of this product and digoxin can cause an increase in the blood concentration of digoxin, which should be monitored.
8. When adults infected with HIV take this product and zidorf orally at the same time, this product will interfere with the absorption of the latter, resulting in a decrease in their steady-state blood concentration. It should be taken at a staggered time.
9. When combined with ritonavir, metabolism of this product is significantly inhibited, so when the daily dose of this product is greater than 1 g, it should not be combined with ritonavir.
10. Combined use with fluconazole will increase the blood concentration of this product.
Protect from light, seal, and store in a cool and dry place (not exceeding 20 ℃).