The main ingredient of this product is gentamicin sulfate, which is a multi-component antibiotic containing C1, C1a, C2a, C2 and other components.
Auxiliary material: sodium pyrosulfite.
This product is colorless or almost colorless clear liquid.
1. It is suitable for treating severe infections caused by sensitive Gram-negative bacilli, such as Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, Enterobacter, Proteus, Serratia, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and methicillin-sensitive strains of Staphylococcus, such as sepsis, lower respiratory tract infection, intestinal infection, pelvic infection, abdominal infection, skin and soft tissue infection, complicated urinary tract infection, etc. When treating abdominal infection and pelvic infection, it should be combined with anti-anaerobic drugs. In clinic, gentamicin is commonly used in combination with other antibacterial drugs. It can be used with penicillin (or ampicillin) to treat enterococcus infection.
2. When it is used for infection of central nervous system caused by sensitive bacteria, such as meningitis and ventriculitis, it can be used as an adjuvant therapy by intrathecal injection.
As a generic drug supplier in China, Feiyue Pharmaceutical can provide finished drugs such as gentamycin sulfate injection
FEIYUE recruits agents worldwide, we can provide complete registration documents.
1. In the course of medication, ototoxic reactions such as hearing loss, tinnitus or ear fullness may be caused, and unsteady walking and dizziness may occur when vestibular function is affected. There may also be nephrotoxic reactions such as hematuria, decreased urination frequency or urine output, loss of appetite and extreme thirst. The lower incidence rate is dyspnea, lethargy, weakness and so on caused by neuromuscular block or nephrotoxicity. Occasionally rash, nausea, vomiting, liver function decline, leukopenia, granulocytopenia, anemia, hypotension, etc.
2. A few patients may have ototoxicity symptoms such as hearing loss, tinnitus or ear fullness after stopping the drug, which should be paid attention to.
3. Systemic administration combined with intrathecal injection may cause leg twitching, rash, fever and general spasm, etc.
matters need attention
1. This product should be used with caution in the following situations: patients with dehydration, 8th cranial nerve damage, myasthenia gravis or Parkinson's disease and renal function damage.
2. Cross allergy. Patients who are allergic to an aminoglycoside antibiotic such as streptomycin and amikacin may be allergic to this product.
3. Urine routine and renal function should be measured regularly before and during medication to prevent serious nephrotoxicity. If necessary, audiometry or electrogram, especially high-frequency audiometry and temperature stimulation test, should be done to detect vestibular toxicity.
4. When conditions permit, the blood drug concentration should be monitored during the course of treatment, and the dosage should be adjusted accordingly, especially for newborns, the elderly and patients with renal dysfunction. The effective blood concentration should be kept at 4 ~ 10μ g/ml for those who are administered once every 8 hours, so as to avoid the peak concentration exceeding 12μg/ml and the trough concentration being kept at 1 ~ 2μ g/ml. Once every 24 hours, the peak concentration of drug in blood should be kept at 16 ~ 24 μ g/ml, and the trough concentration should be
5. When the blood drug concentration cannot be determined, the dose should be adjusted according to the measured creatinine clearance rate.
6. After the first saturated dose (1 ~ 2 mg/kg) is given, the amount of maintenance used by patients with renal insufficiency, vestibular function or hearing loss should be reduced.
7. Patients should be given enough water to reduce the damage to renal tubules.
8. Long-term application may lead to excessive growth of drug-resistant bacteria.
9. It should not be used for subcutaneous injection.
10. This product has the effect of inhibiting respiration, so it is not allowed to be injected
1. Interference to diagnosis: This product can increase the measured values of alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (GOT), serum bilirubin concentration and lactate dehydrogenase concentration; The measured values of blood calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium concentrations may decrease.
1. The combination with other aminoglycosides or continuous local or systemic application may increase the possibility of ototoxicity, nephrotoxicity and neuromuscular blocking.
2. Combined with neuromuscular blockers, it can aggravate neuromuscular blocking, leading to muscle weakness, respiratory depression and other symptoms.
3. Combined use with capreomycin, cisplatin, etanic acid, furosemide or vancomycin (or norvancomycin), or continuous local or systemic application may increase ototoxicity and nephrotoxicity.
4. Local or systemic use of cefotaxime and cefazolin may increase nephrotoxicity.
5. Combined with polymyxin injection or continuous local or systemic application can increase nephrotoxicity and neuromuscular blockade.
6. Other nephrotoxic and ototoxic drugs should not be combined with this product or applied successively to avoid aggravating nephrotoxicity or ototoxicity.
7. Aminoglycosides and β -lactams (cephalosporins and penicillins) can cause mutual inactivation when mixed. When this product is combined with the above antibiotics, it must be instilled in separate bottles. This product should not be instilled with other drugs in the same bottle.
Sealed and stored in a cool and dark place (no more than 20℃ away from light).