Respiratory infection: such as otitis media, sinusitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, pneumonia, acute attack of acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, empyema, lung abscess, etc.
Genital system infection: such as pyelonephritis, cystitis and urethritis;
Abdominal cavity infection: such as biliary tract infection;
And skin and soft tissue infection: such as blepharitis, wound infection, furuncle, purulent dermatitis and bullous disease; STD, gonorrhea, etc.;
Pelvic infection: obstetric infection, postpartum infection, etc.
Severe systemic infection: such as meningitis, bacterial endocarditis, peritonitis, sepsis, sepsis, etc.
2.5 ~ 3.75 g for adults once every 8 or 12 hours, and the course of treatment is 7 ~ 14 days. Children aged 1 ~ 14 years and infants weighing over 3kg should take 75mg/kg twice or three times a day. Weight
As a generic drug supplier in China, Feiyue Pharmaceutical can provide finished drugs such as Mezlocillin Sodium and Sulbactan Sodium for Injection
Packaging: 10ml mould vial with alum-cap, 1’s/box, 10’s/box, 50’s/box
20ml mould vial with alum-cap, 1’s/box, 10’s/box, 50’s/box
FEIYUE recruits agents worldwide, we can provide complete registration documents.
matters need attention
1. This product contains mezlocillin, which is a penicillin drug. Before using this product, the intradermal sensitivity test of penicillin sodium should be carried out, and the positive reaction is forbidden. During the treatment, if an allergic reaction occurs, the drug should be stopped immediately, and appropriate treatment including oxygen inhalation and intravenous application of glucocorticoid should be given.
2. There is cross-allergy between this product and other penicillins and cephalosporins.
3. Dissolve this product with water for injection or 5% glucose sodium chloride injection or 5%-10% glucose injection before use. The remaining solution can be stored at 4℃ for up to 24 hours.
4. When the course of treatment is prolonged, the liver and kidney function and hemogram should be checked irregularly. Patients with gonorrhea should be checked for syphilis three months after their first diagnosis and treatment.
5. Long-term or repeated use of this drug can lead to severe infection of drug-resistant bacteria or yeast-like fungi. Patients with severe electrolyte disorder caused by any reason should pay attention to the influence of sodium contained in this medicine when using this medicine. People with allergic constitution (such as bronchial asthma, hay fever or urticaria) must be careful when using it because it increases the chance of allergic reaction.
6. This product contains mezlocillin, a penicillin drug. After using this product, the test results of urine glucose with Clinitest, Benedict solution or Fehling solution will be false positive. It is suggested that after using this product, glucose oxidase reaction method (such as Clinisitix or Tes-Tape method) should be used for this examination.
7. Pseudo-mucosal colitis has been reported in the use of all antibiotics, and it may develop from mild to life-threatening, so patients with diarrhea after using this product should be treated with caution.
(1) Antibiotics will change the common flora causing diarrhea, which may lead to the mass production of Clostridium. Studies have shown that the toxin produced by Clostridium may be the main cause of diarrhea. After determining the treatment plan of pseudomucosal colitis, appropriate treatment can be started. Mild mucocolitis may be caused by intermittent medication. For severe cases, electrolyte, protein and other clinically effective antibiotics for Clostridium should be supplemented.
(2) Patients with liver dysfunction should be cautious in drug use, and the abnormal liver function caused by drug use can be recovered. The probability of clinical death is very low, less than one in four million, and it is usually caused by some hidden disease or concomitant medication.
8. Medication for pregnant and lactating women: This product can pass through the placental barrier, but no embryotoxicity was found. Therefore, when using this product, we should weigh the advantages and disadvantages. This product can be used during pregnancy under appropriate indications. This product can enter milk, so it should be used with caution by pregnant and lactating women.
9. Children’s medication: the dosage for adults can be referred, but the dosage should be adjusted for patients with liver and kidney dysfunction.
10. Drug overdose: At present, there is a lack of detailed research data. The dosage of this product is high, but the dosage should not exceed 15g (mezlocillin 12g, sulbactam 3g).
Those allergic to penicillin or sulbactam are prohibited.
This product is generally well tolerated, and the common adverse reactions are:
1. Gastrointestinal reaction: such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, etc. Diarrhea usually disappears during treatment or when the drug is stopped. When severe and persistent diarrhea occurs, the possibility of potentially fatal antibiotic-induced low-membrane enterocolitis should be taken into consideration. At this time, the drug must be stopped immediately and corresponding treatment should be taken (e.g. oral vancomycin 250mg, 4 times a day), and peristalsis-reducing drugs should be banned.
2. Allergic reaction: Occasionally allergic reaction, usually skin reaction (e.g. rash, itching). This drug must be stopped when urticaria occurs (urticaria reaction is caused by penicillin allergy). You can’t continue to use other penicillin anti-inflammatory drugs. Other rare allergic reactions include eosinophilia, drug-induced fever, acute interstitial nephritis and vasculitis. Individual cases have fatal anaphylactic shock, and common first-aid measures include immediate intravenous injection of epinephrine, intravenous expansion substitutes and intravenous injection of high-dose corticosteroids (the dosage for adults is equivalent to 250mg-1000mg of prednisone).
3. Blood system reaction: When high dose of this product is used, platelet dysfunction is rare, such as prolonged bleeding time, purple scars or mucosal bleeding, which is usually only seen in patients with severe renal impairment. If bleeding occurs clinically, and there is no other recognized reason for this symptom, this drug must be stopped. Individual patients have leukopenia or even agranulocytosis, anemia or thrombocytopenia. Long-term medication should monitor hemogram.
4. Central Nervous System: High-dose intravenous injection of penicillin drugs may lead to anxiety, muscle spasm and convulsion due to the high concentration of drugs in cerebrospinal fluid. If the dosage of patients with renal impairment is not adjusted, the incidence of convulsion may increase due to brain diseases.
5. Local reaction: Thrombophlebitis or pain is rare at the injection site.
6. Laboratory examination: transient increase of transaminase (AST, ALT) or alkaline phosphatase, hypokalemia, bilirubin, creatinine, nonprotein nitrogen and Coombs test positive, etc.
Coagulation parameters should be monitored when this product is used with high dose heparin and anticoagulants.
It is necessary to avoid compatibility with drugs with strong acidity and alkalinity (below PH4.0 or above PH8.0).