The main ingredient of this product is tinidazole.
Its chemical name is 2- methyl-1-[2-[ethyl sulfonyl] ethyl ]-5- nitro -1H imidazole. Add citric acid to adjust PH value.
Molecular formula: C8H13N3O4S
Molecular weight: 247.28
The auxiliary materials are sodium chloride and water for injection.
This product is a colorless or almost colorless clear liquid.
As a generic drug supplier in China, Feiyue Pharmaceutical can provide finished drugs such as
Packaging: 0.4g: 100ml
FEIYUE recruits agents worldwide, we can provide complete registration documents.
1. This product is used to prevent postoperative infection caused by anaerobic bacteria, especially for gastrointestinal tract and female reproductive system.
2. This product is used to confirm or is likely to be caused by the following infections caused by anaerobic bacteria such as Bacteroides, Bacteroides fragilis, other Bacteroides, Clostridium, Gastrococcus, Eubacterium, Streptococcus fermentum, and Viburnum, such as severe pericoronitis and severe oral cavity infection; Sepsis, sinusitis, pneumonia, empyema, lung abscess, osteomyelitis, peritonitis and surgical wound infection; Infection of gastrointestinal tract and female reproductive system.
1. Prevention of infection caused by anaerobic bacteria after operation:
The total amount is 1.6g, and it is slowly infused intravenously in one time or two times, the first time is 2-4 hours before operation, and the second time is instilled during operation or 12-24 hours after operation.
2. Treatment of infection caused by anaerobic bacteria:
Intravenous drip slowly, once a day, 0.8g each time, for 5 ~ 6 days. When a certain type of infection makes it difficult for patients to recover, the course of treatment may depend on the clinical situation.
Adverse reactions are rare and mild, mainly nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, loss of appetite and metallic taste in the mouth, and may include headache, dizziness, itchy skin, rash, constipation and general discomfort. In addition, there may be angioneurotic edema, neutropenia, disulfiram-like reaction and black urine, and occasionally mild phlebitis at the drip site. High doses can also cause seizures and peripheral neuropathy.
It is forbidden for patients who are allergic to this product or pyrrole drugs and those who have active central nervous system diseases and hematological diseases.drug interaction
1. This product can inhibit the metabolism of warfarin and other oral anticoagulants, strengthen their effects, and cause prolonged prothrombin time.
2. When it is combined with drugs that induce liver microsomal enzymes such as phenytoin sodium and phenobarbital, it can accelerate the metabolism of this product, reduce the blood drug concentration and slow down the excretion of phenytoin sodium.
3. When it is used together with drugs that inhibit the activity of liver microsomal enzymes such as cimetidine, it can slow down the metabolism and excretion of this product in the liver and prolong the blood elimination half-life (t1/2β) of this product. The dosage should be adjusted according to the results of blood drug concentration determination.
4. This product interferes with the metabolism of Disulfiram. When the two drugs are used together, patients may have mental symptoms after drinking, so it is not appropriate to use this product if they use Disulfiram within 2 weeks.
5. This product can interfere with the determination results of serum aminotransferase and lactate dehydrogenase, and reduce the levels of cholesterol and triacylglycerol.
matters need attention
1. The drip speed of this product should be slow. When the concentration is 2mg/ml, the drip time should be not less than 1 hour each time. When the concentration is greater than 2mg/ml, the drip speed should be reduced by 1 ~ 2 times. Drugs should not come into contact with needles and cannulas containing aluminum, and should not be dripped with other drugs.
2. Carcinogenic and mutagenic effects: Animal tests or in vitro tests have found that this product has carcinogenic and mutagenic effects, but there is still a lack of data in human body.
3. If the central nervous system adverse reaction occurs during the course of treatment, the drug should be stopped in time.
4. This product can interfere with the test results of alanine aminotransferase, lactate dehydrogenase, triacylglycerol, hexokinase, etc., and reduce the measured values to zero.
5. Alcoholic beverages should not be drunk during medication, because it can cause acetaldehyde accumulation in the body, interfere with the oxidation process of alcohol, and lead to disulfiram-like reaction. Patients may have abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, headache, facial flushing, etc.
6. The metabolism of this product slows down in patients with liver dysfunction, and drugs and their metabolites are easy to accumulate in the body, so it should be reduced and the blood drug concentration should be monitored.
7. This product can be continuously removed from gastric juice, and some people who put a gastric tube for suction and decompression can cause the blood drug concentration to drop. During hemodialysis, this product and its metabolites are quickly removed, so there is no need to reduce the dosage of this product.
8. Candida infection patients will get worse after using this product, and they need to be given antifungal treatment at the same time.
Shaded, sealed and stored at 7℃-20℃. If crystallization occurs due to improper storage, it should be dissolved in a 30℃ water bath before use.
Prev : Tramadol Hydrochloride for Injection
Next : Kanamycin for Injection