The main component of this product is tramadol hydrochloride, and its chemical name is ()-e-2-[(dimethylamino) methyl ]- 1-(3- methoxyphenyl) cyclohexanol hydrochloride.
Its structural formula is: molecular formula: C16H25NO2 HCl molecular weight: 299.84.character
This product is a white loose block or powder with moisture absorption.
Moderate to severe pain.
As a generic drug supplier in China, Feiyue Pharmaceutical can provide finished drugs such as Tramadol Hydrochloride for Injection
Packaging: 7ml tubular vial with filp-off, 1's/box, 10's/box50's/box
FEIYUE recruits agents worldwide, we can provide complete registration documents.
This product is only used for intramuscular injection, and the dosage depends on the degree of pain. Unless otherwise prescribed, the usage and dosage of this product are as follows: single dose: adults and people over 12 years old: intramuscular injection: 50 ~ 100mg daily dose: in general, the total amount of tramadol is 400mg per day, but a higher daily dose can be used in the treatment of cancer pain and severe postoperative pain. Liver and renal insufficiency: In patients with impaired liver and kidney function, the action time of tramadol may be prolonged, so the administration time should be prolonged. Course of treatment: the course of treatment of this product should not exceed the need of treatment. If this product needs to be used for a long time due to the nature and severity of the disease, it should be carefully checked regularly (if necessary, the course of treatment should be interrupted) to decide the degree of further medication and whether to continue medication.taboo
1. Those who are allergic to any ingredient in this product are prohibited.
2. Patients with acute poisoning caused by alcohol, sleeping pills, analgesics or other drugs acting on the central nervous system are prohibited.
3. This product is not suitable for patients who are being treated with monoamine oxidase inhibitors or have taken the above drugs in the past 14 days.
4. Patients with severe brain injury, confusion and respiratory depression are prohibited.matters need attention
1. For patients with brain injury, metabolic diseases, alcohol or drug withdrawal and central nervous system infection, it should be considered that it may increase the risk of epileptic seizures.
2. Patients with liver and renal insufficiency and heart diseases should be reduced or used with caution as appropriate.
3. There is a risk of convulsion when the upper limit of recommended daily dosage (400mg) is used, and the risk of convulsion increases when drugs (such as antidepressants, nerve blockers, etc.) that can lower the threshold of convulsion or can induce convulsion themselves are used together.
4. When combined with central nervous system inhibitors (such as alcohol, narcotic drugs, phenothiazine drugs, sedative and hypnotic drugs, etc.), the dosage should be reduced.
5. Long-term use cannot rule out the possibility of drug resistance or drug dependence. It is forbidden to be used as a substitute for patients who are dependent on opioids, because it cannot inhibit the withdrawal symptoms of morphine.
6. Patients with drug abuse or dependence tendency should not use it.
7. This product may affect the patient's driving and mechanical operation ability, especially when taken together with alcohol.
8. This product has the effect of mydriasis, which may cover up some signs when used in patients with intracranial hypertension.
9. Sudden withdrawal of drugs may lead to withdrawal symptoms (such as anxiety, sweating, insomnia, chills, pain, nausea, tremor, diarrhea, upper respiratory symptoms, hairy hair, hallucinations, etc.). It is recommended to reduce drugs slowly.
10. If this product is turbid, has particles visible to the naked eye, changes color or changes in other forms in the usually colorless and clear liquid before the expiration date, it shall not be used.
Medication for pregnant and lactating women
Animal experiments with tramadol show that extremely high doses can affect organ development, ossification and neonatal mortality. No teratogenic effect was observed. Tramadol can pass through placenta. There is no sufficient evidence for the safety of tramadol in pregnant women, so it is not recommended for pregnant women. This product may cause changes in neonatal respiratory frequency, but it usually does not need clinical treatment. When used during lactation, about 0.1% of the dose enters the milk, and there is no need to interrupt lactation for a single application.
Medication for the elderly
The drug clearance time of elderly patients (over 75 years old) may be prolonged, so the interval of drug administration should be extended according to individual needs, which can refer to other items or follow the doctor's advice.
Symptoms: Tramadol is similar to other central analgesic drugs (opioids) in poisoning symptoms, especially mydriasis, vomiting, collapse, nervous confusion to coma, convulsion, respiratory depression and even respiratory stop. Treatment: The routine first aid measures are to keep the respiratory tract unobstructed and maintain the stability of breathing and circulation. Naloxone can relieve some symptoms, but it may increase the risk of convulsions. Animal experiments show that barbiturates and benzodiazepines can reduce the incidence of convulsions after using toxic dose of tramadol, while naloxone can increase the incidence of convulsions. Hemodialysis is not effective when tramadol is overdosed, because 4-hour dialysis can only remove 7% of the drugs entering the body.
Shading and sealed storage.