This product is a sterilized aqueous solution of tranexamic acid, mainly composed of tranexamic acid.
Chemical name: (E) -4-aminomethylcyclohexanecarboxylic acid.
Molecular formula: C8H15NO2
Molecular weight: 157.21
This product does not contain excipients.
As a generic drug supplier in China, Feiyue Pharmaceutical can provide finished drugs such as Tranexamic Acid Injection
FEIYUE recruits agents worldwide, we can provide complete registration documents.
This product is a colorless and clear liquid.
This product is mainly used to treat various bleeding caused by acute or chronic, localized or systemic primary fibrinolysis. It can also be used for:
1. Trauma or surgical bleeding of prostate, urethra, lung, brain, uterus, adrenal gland, thyroid and other organs rich in plasmin activator;
2. It is used as the antagonist of tissue plasmin activator (t-PA) Streptokinase and urokinase;
3. Fibrinolytic bleeding caused by induced abortion, early placental exfoliation, stillbirth, and amniotic fluid embolism, as well as pathological local increase in fibrinolysis in the uterine cavity due to excessive menstruation;
4. Used to prevent or reduce bleeding in hemophilia patients with factor VIII or factor IX deficiency after tooth extraction or oral surgery;
5. Mild bleeding caused by central nervous system diseases, such as subarachnoid hemorrhage and intracranial aneurysm bleeding, should be treated with this product to stop bleeding, which is superior to other antifibrinolytic drugs. However, attention must be paid to the risk of concurrent cerebral edema or infarction; For patients with severe surgical indications, this product can only be used as an adjuvant medication;
6. Used to treat hereditary angioneurotic edema, which can reduce its frequency and severity of attacks;
7. Patients with hemophilia who experience active bleeding can use this medication in combination.
Usage and dosage
Intravenous or intravenous injection, 0.25-0.5g per dose, 0.75-2g per day. In order to prevent bleeding before and after operation, the above dosage can be referred to. In order to treat bleeding caused by primary fibrinolysis, the dosage can be increased as appropriate.
This product has fewer adverse reactions than 6-aminohexanoic acid.
Occasionally, excessive medication may cause intracranial thrombosis and bleeding.
2. May cause diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
3. Rare menstrual discomfort (caused by blood clotting during menstruation).
4. Due to the fact that this product can enter cerebrospinal fluid, central nervous system symptoms such as blurred vision, headache, dizziness, and fatigue may occur after injection, especially related to the injection speed, but it is rare.
matters needing attention
1. Patients applying this product should monitor the possibility of thrombosis complications. For those with a tendency towards thrombosis, it should be used with caution.
2. For secondary high fibrinolysis caused by diffuse intravascular coagulation, this product should be used with caution before heparinization.
3. When there is a large amount of hematuria in hemophilia or renal pelvis parenchymal lesions, it should be used with caution.
4. Heparin therapy is safer than this product for hypofibrinogenemia bleeding caused by intrauterine stillbirth.
5. When chronic renal insufficiency occurs, the dosage should be reduced as the drug concentration in urine is often high after administration.
When treating bleeding during prostate surgery, the dosage of this product should also be reduced.
7. Those who must use this product for a long time should undergo ophthalmic examination and monitoring (such as visual acuity testing, vision, field of vision, and fundus).
1. There are incompatibilities with thrombolytic agents such as penicillin and urokinase or blood transfusions;
2. The combination of oral contraceptives, estrogen, or prothrombin complex with this product can increase the risk of thrombosis.
Pharmacology and Toxicology
This product is an anti fibrinolytic agent, its chemical structure is similar to lysine, which can competitively block the adsorption of plasmin on fibrin to prevent its activation, protect fibrin from being degraded and dissolved by plasmin, and finally achieve hemostatic effect.
After intravenous injection of 15mg/kg according to body weight, the blood drug concentration can reach 20ug/ml after 1 hour; After 4 hours, the blood drug concentration was 5ug/ml. This product can penetrate the blood-brain barrier, and the concentration in cerebrospinal fluid can reach an effective level (1ug/ml). The degradation products of fibrin in cerebrospinal fluid can be reduced to about 50% before administration, and 90% of the intravenous injection amount is excreted through the kidneys within 24 hours. This product is secreted in milk, and its amount is approximately 1% of the maternal blood concentration.
Shading and sealed storage (10~30 ℃).
Prev : Diclofenac Patassium Tablets