Injectable tranexamic acid
Methylenetranic acid. The chemical name is (E) -4-aminomethylcyclohexanecarboxylic acid. The chemical formula is: Molecular formula: C 8H 15NO 2 Molecular weight: 157.21
This product is a white loose block or powder.
As a generic drug supplier in China, Feiyue Pharmaceutical can provide finished drugs such as Tranexamic Acid for Injection
Packaging: 250mg ; 500mg
FEIYUE recruits agents worldwide, we can provide complete registration documents.
This product is mainly used for various bleeding caused by acute or chronic, localized or systemic primary fibrinolysis hyperfunction. The secondary high fibrinolytic state caused by disseminated intravascular coagulation is generally not used before heparinization. This product is also suitable for: 1. trauma or surgical bleeding of organs rich in plasmin activator such as prostate, urethra, lung, brain, uterus, adrenal gland and thyroid gland. 2. It is used as tissue plasmin activator (t-PA), antagonist of Streptokinase and urokinase. 3. Fibrinolytic bleeding caused by worker miscarriage, early placental exfoliation, stillbirth, and amniotic fluid embolism. 4. Pathological increase in local fibrinolysis in the uterine cavity leads to excessive menstruation, anterior chamber bleeding, and severe nasal bleeding. 5. Mild bleeding caused by central aneurysm rupture, such as subarachnoid hemorrhage and intracranial aneurysm bleeding, should be treated with this product to stop bleeding, which is superior to other antifibrinolytic drugs. However, attention must be paid to the risk of concurrent cerebral edema or infarction. For severe patients with surgical indications, this product can only be used as an adjuvant medication. 6. Treating hereditary angioneurotic edema can reduce the frequency and severity of its attacks. 7. Patients with hemophilia who experience active bleeding can use this medication in combination. 8. Prevent or reduce bleeding after tooth extraction or oral surgery in hemophilia patients with factor VIII or factor IX deficiency.
Usage and dosage
Intravenous infusion: Generally, adults should receive 0.25-0.5g once, and if necessary, 1-2 g per day in 1-2 doses. Dose can be increased or decreased appropriately based on age and symptoms, or as directed by a doctor. To prevent bleeding before and after surgery, the above dosage can be referred to. To treat bleeding caused by primary fibrinolysis. The dosage can be increased as appropriate.
This product has fewer adverse reactions than 6-aminohexanoic acid. 1. Occasionally, excessive medication may cause intracranial thrombosis and bleeding; 2. There is still diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. 3. Rare menstrual discomfort (caused by blood clotting during menstruation); 4. Due to the fact that this product can enter cerebrospinal fluid, central nervous system symptoms such as blurred vision, headache, dizziness, and fatigue may occur after injection, especially related to the injection speed, but it is rare.matters needing attention
1. Use with caution (1) For those who are prone to thrombosis (such as acute myocardial infarction), use with caution. (2) Due to the fact that this product can cause secondary pyelonephritis and obstruction of ureteral clots, it should be used with caution when a large amount of hematuria occurs in hemophilia or renal pelvis parenchymal lesions.
2. When used in combination with other coagulation factors (such as factor IX), caution should be exercised against thrombosis. It is generally believed that it is appropriate to reuse this product 8 hours after the use of coagulation factors. 3. This product is generally not used alone for secondary fibrinolytic bleeding caused by disseminated intravascular coagulation to prevent further thrombosis and affect organ function, especially in acute renal failure. If necessary, this product should be applied on the basis of heparinization.
3. Heparin therapy is safer than this product for hypofibrinogenemia bleeding caused by intrauterine stillbirth.
When chronic renal insufficiency occurs, the dosage should be appropriately reduced, as the concentration of the drug in urine is often high after administration.
When treating bleeding during prostate surgery, the dosage of this product should also be reduced.
4. This product is contraindicated for compatibility with penicillin or blood transfusion.
5. Those who must continue to use this product for a long time should undergo ophthalmic examination and monitoring (such as visual acuity testing, vision, field of vision, and fundus).
The combination of oral contraceptives, estrogen or prothrombin complex concentrates with this product can increase the risk of thrombosis .
Prev : Nicergoline for Injection
Next : Ozagrel Sodium for Injection